Intertech delivers Jenkins consulting including:
- Installing and configuring Jenkins using field proven best practices
- Using Jenkins email, IM, and RSS integration for real-time build results
- Creating change lists from Subversion/CVS
- Leveraging the distributed build feature of Jenkins to make use of unused workstations
- Integrating JUnit and TestNG reporting to include reports that show historical information like build failures
- Using third party plug-ins for source code management; build triggers, tools, wrappers, and notifiers; slave controllers and launchers; build reports; artifact uploaders; post build plugins; UI plugins including list view; authentication; cluster management; and Maven.
Intertech Jenkins Consulting | Hire an Intertech Jenkins Application Development Consultant