Minnesota’s Cybersecurity, Gmail’s Redesign, and Much More…
- The Minnesota government defends against 3 million cyberattacks per day. They just released their plan for upgrading cybersecurity.
- The leaked Gmail redesign is a lesson in modern UX/UI best practices
- Using Spring to build microservices is a growing trend. Here’s how to do it securely integrating OAuth 2.0
- Serverless architecture has received a lot of attention recently. One major concern is how to make sure serverless applications are secure
- Grails, Blade, Spring – what’s the deal with all these Java frameworks? Here’s a nice rundown of the top Java frameworks.
- Functional vs object oriented programming – the great divide, and why there shouldn’t be so big of a divide.
Developer Work Style
- Insightful tips for managers when working with software developers – hint: managing and creating are two VERY different styles of work
- Want to learn more about the difference in styles of work? Developers need focused time blocks to solve difficult challenges.
Tips from Intertech
- Tom Salonek’s advice for being an ongoing learner? Keep a scorecard.
Have a Laugh
Also published on Medium.