Netflix Research, Hackathons, & More…
Another week, another dev digest coming to you with the best links from around the web on software development. This week, we have stories, tips, and guides ranging from GraphQL APIs to the user experience of various email clients. Dig in!
- Netflix has a new research website where they’ll share their most recent findings in computing
- Comparing the user experience of email clients – what Ars Technica’s staff uses
- Serverless architecture is becoming increasingly popular. This article shares the basic concepts to understand the growing trend.
- Containers are everywhere, but they can be hard to manage and implement
- What is a GraphQL API and what makes it better/different than REST?
- How should companies walk the line between security and flexibility in IT policies?
- Problem-solving is the key to becoming a great developer. Here’s how to improve your skills.
- Want to be a more productive developer? Learn to say “no.”
- “Top lessons learned as a software engineer that I wish I knew earlier”
- It’s possible to write high-quality code under time pressure. Hackathons prove it.
Have a Laugh
Also published on Medium.