Maintaining Notepad, Developer Mindset, and More…
We’ve got a new dev digest to take you into the weekend. This week has some fascinating stories about sonic attacks on hard drives, the updates behind Notepad, and younger programmers’ relationships with newer programming languages. In addition, we have the guides, tips, and tutorials you’ve come to expect.
- Learn about the developer responsible for maintaining Notepad, and why it’s more significant of a job than you’d think
- A crazy new attack means hackers could potentially damage hard drives using speakers.
- Something weird is happening: younger programmers don’t like newer programming languages
- Enterprise cloud services have been a growing trend, but once companies move databases to the cloud it’s game over
- How to get component data from the DOM node in React
- Get better at flowing in Github to make versioning easier
- Here’s what’s coming up in .NET development
- Jon Evans shares why managing developers is the trickiest thing he’s ever done.
- The Learner, Programmer, and Crafter’s mindset – three keys to developing the right psychology as a developer.
- What does it take to level up and build a career as a successful senior developer/manager?
Have a Laugh
Also published on Medium.