Enterprise Blockchain, Java 11, & More…
Happy Fall! We hope you’re enjoying the cooler weather and changing seasons as much as we are here in Minnesota. We’ve got another great dev digest for you this week, so let’s dive right into it.
- Google’s Project Stream is changing how video games get delivered – cloud-based and in-browser.
- The new Windows 10 update was deleting users’ files, so Microsoft stopped the rollout.
- Java 11 is here. This post details 90+ new features in the release.
- Blockchain has seen a lot of hype recently. But how do you architect a reasonable blockchain solution for enterprise that can scale?
- Microsoft Azure is one of many options for app delivery and DevOps. Learn about its features and advantages in this video.
- How Dropbox built its optical character recognition pipeline with machine learning to index text from images.
- A comprehensive, step-by-step roadmap to becoming a DevOps engineer.
- Since the 1980s, managers have spent more time on administrative tasks and less time on high-level work.
- How to fix Agile when it goes awry.
- How to tell if you’re ready to take on more responsibility at work.
Tips from Intertech
- Our founder, Tom Salonek launched a new series on The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Modern Software Development
- Ever wonder what Kubernetes is and how it works? We have a new extensive introductory guide.
Have a Laugh
Also published on Medium.