Trending Repos, Dependency Injection, & More…
Keeping you up to date with the latest news and most interesting stories in software development, welcome to another weekly installment of the dev digest! Let’s get right to this week’s top links.
- Researchers recently discovered a ring of GitHub accounts cross-promoting backdoored versions of popular applications
- Here are the top repos trending on GitHub in February 2019
- The new State of Vue.js report is out — get inspiration and answers on how companies are using Vue
- You may not know it, but you can interact with data and databases directly in VS Code in several different ways
- Just because functional programming has become popular doesn’t mean state is bad — state can make your code more readable!
- Every dev who has ever worked with a database has racked their brain over tricky queries. 10 SQL tricks that you didn’t think were possible
- Dependency injection and inversion of control are best practices in Java. This deep dive shows why and how
- “Delegation is about letting your report learn, and if you believe their approach has a fair chance to get to the outcome, then you must get out of the way.”
- You can’t do everything. Even though it feels good to be a key, necessary member of the team, to avoid burnout you need to look out for yourself first
Tips from Intertech
- Our most recent post explores why responsive design is more important now than ever
- We put together a list of the hottest trends in software for 2019 — get ahead of the curve for what’s coming this year
Have a Laugh