Ethical Hacking, Agile Security, & More…
The dev digest is back again this week with all the best articles, stories, and videos on software development. Stay on top of the news, latest trends in development, and leadership insights when you subscribe to the dev digest!
- Pre-term births are on the rise in the United States, but big data might be able to help doctors intervene earlier in the pregnancy
- Ars Technica did in-depth reporting on a case of ”ethical hacking” gone wrong in the casino industry – a fascinating story about the problems with infosec disclosure
- Supply chain hacks are when attackers quietly insert malicious code into well-known and trusted applications, gaining access to thousands or millions of computers when the company pushes an update
- Here’s a quick and dirty program to track down inconsistent line endings in files
- Agile can raise security concerns when requirements change or features ship quickly without thorough testing. Learn what security concerns to avoid in agile projects
- Need to add reactive stateful components to an existing static app? There’s a reason why Vue is the go-to solution for simple use cases like that
- Java is an old language. It still has advantages, but how do you know why and when to use Java?
- Moving from on-prem to cloud databases comes with its own set of challenges. This article covers everything you need to know when considering a move
- New to a role as a team lead or project manager? Avoid these common mistakes of leadership
- Being able to clearly articulate your ideas to your team and clients is critical to being a good developer – follow these tips to become more articulate
Tips from Intertech
- TypeScript has seen an impressive rise. Learn the reasons behind its emergence as a dominant player and its outlook for the future.
The distinctions between Microsoft’s .NET Framework, .NET Core, and Xamarin can be confusing. Here’s a look at the differences to help you choose the best option for your project.
Have a Laugh