PHP’s Decline, 5 Minute Emails, & More…
The dev digest is back again this week with all the best articles, stories, and videos on software development. Stay on top of the news, latest trends in development, and leadership insights when you subscribe to the dev digest!
- The Department of Justice announced the arrests of nearly 300 people in connection with email scams and wire fraud
- Russian hackers’ electrical grid cyberattacks are designed to inflict maximum physical damage
- Curious about GraphQL? Microsoft’s Channel 9 has a new video series for beginners to GraphQL
- API versioning is a hotly debated subject with lots of potential answers. Read up on the issue in this Stack Overflow post with lots of in-depth responses
- Lots of new recent releases in the Spring community bring new features and extensibility to the framework
- Kubernetes & Cloud Foundry – are they friend or foe?
- If you’re a Java dev, you probably have used JUnit for testing, but are you getting the most out of it? Here’s an advanced JUnit guide
- How quickly you learn is one of the most important metrics to improve as a developer. Languages come and go, but learning is constant
- Don’t let email take up too much of your time – if you’re drafting a long email, you probably just need to make a phone call or a meeting
Tips from Intertech
- This week we’re throwing it back to one of our most popular blog posts, our NgRx tutorial covering an area used most on a day-to-day basis: Actions, Reducers, and Effects