Russian Hacking Connections, Data Lakes, & More…
The dev digest is back again this week with all the best articles, stories, and videos on software development. Stay on top of the news, latest trends in development, and leadership insights when you subscribe to the dev digest!
- See the code-based connections between Russian hacking groups in a new WIRED interactive feature
- Here’s what every internet user should know about pixel tracking, in one complete guide
- A hack at DoorDash, the meal delivery service, exposed 4.9 million customer records
- Got a lot of data that you’re not doing anything with? Here are the first steps to setting up basic reports, data lakes, and ETL
- Console vs terminal vs shell – Scott Hanselman digs into the difference between these often-synonymous terms
- Event-driven microservices is hard, but at scale they can often be worth it
- You should be automating and shortcutting your most common, mundane tasks
- As an engineer, you might get asked to interview other engineers – here’s a great crash course for when the time comes
Tips from Intertech
- What does it take to build and keep a winning team? In our newest Executive Brief, we examine the challenges and propose strategies for keeping good employees in the current IT environment.