Quantum Supremacy, Conflict at Work, & More…
The dev digest is back again this week with all the best articles, stories, and videos on software development. Stay on top of the news, latest trends in development, and leadership insights when you subscribe to the dev digest!
- A briefly-released then retracted paper from Google shows they’ve achieved quantum supremacy (at least for one very narrow calculation)
- There’s an unpatchable boot-level bypass in most iPhones, according to a new release from a well-known iOS security researcher
- Can writing tests align with business goals? How do we make QA more of a business function?
- Switching from Azure SQL from provisioned to serverless – a video tutorial
- Kotlin vs Java: Here’s how to choose which language you should write your Android app in
- React state is the biggest feature and also challenge of writing React applications – from Redux to hooks to component state, here’s the state of state in React
- .NET Core 3.0 is here, check out all the new features
- Self-reviewing your code with a checklist and fine-toothed comb is a great way to get better as a developer
- Companies need to support their employees as a whole person, not just as a worker
- Chances are, if you work for long enough, you’ll run into a workplace argument, dispute, or grudge – here’s how to de-escalate conflict at work
Tips from Intertech
Learn the benefits and the history behind Kanban, a popular scheduling system for agile teams that allows you to see all your ongoing tasks & their progress in one place.