End of the Equals Sign, Interpersonal Conflicts, & More…
The dev digest is back again this week with all the best articles, stories, and videos on software development. Stay on top of the news, latest trends in development, and leadership insights when you subscribe to the dev digest!
- Routing all DNS lookups through HTTPS sounds like a good idea, but will it create more problems than it solves when Mozilla and Google try to implement it?
- When coding, we use the “=” symbol a lot, but many mathematicians have stopped using the equal sign in favor of a new system of equivalence
- In Spring apps, processing in parallel is super easy now, but could that limit your app’s scalability?
- Twitter and Facebook are using machine learning heavily for predictions, fraud detection, and sentiment analysis – what can we learn from them?
- Learn about patterns, flows, and practices that make for sustainable, fast, and secure continuous delivery
- Removing dead weight in the code is just as important as adding new features
- Onboarding a new team member can be a challenge unless you have a good onboarding checklist
- Remote work comes with a host of benefits for employees and companies, but there are major challenges that will require remote work tools to solve
- What role does empathy have to play in your career as a software developer? A big one, according to Scott Hanselman
- Interpersonal conflicts can be a challenge for software teams. Here’s how to address them
Tips from Intertech
- No internal dev department? No problem. We recently helped a tax services client resolve bugs and implement new features, all within a matter of weeks rather than months.