NSA Cybersecurity Fears, Freedom of Speech, and More…
The dev digest is back again this week with all the best articles, stories, and videos on software development. Stay on top of the news, latest trends in development, and leadership insights when you subscribe to the dev digest!
- The NSA’s head of cybersecurity shares her biggest fears
- Despite the negative coverage and failed IPO, WeWork is still growing
- Python outranked Java this year for the first time in GitHub’s annual State of the Octoverse
- Here’s a quick and dirty introduction to SOLID design principles for Java developers
- The React team has announced experimental support for a much-awaited “Concurrent Mode”
- Uninterrupted time compounds on itself in terms of results you can produce
Tips from Intertech
- Wondering what Apache Kafka is and why you’ve suddenly been hearing a lot about it? Learn the reasons why top companies like LinkedIn and Microsoft are using Kafka.