Android Malware, Firefox at 15, and More…
The dev digest is back again this week with all the best articles, stories, and videos on software development. Stay on top of the news, latest trends in development, and leadership insights when you subscribe to the dev digest!
- Google has a new plan for identifying and addressing malware apps on Android
- Software is the circulatory system of modern society – a lot is riding on programmers, but the results can be amazing
- Researchers just hacked Siri, Alexa, and Google Home by shining lasers at them
- Firefox at 15 years old: How Mozilla is positioning itself for privacy
- When technology overreaches: Raymond Chen explains how he had to download an app and set up an account in order to change the time on his alarm clock
- How Netflix indexes its ad and marketing creative on the backend to distribute via a GraphQL API
- Learn how database transactions happen in Spring (and most other frameworks) with this tutorial
- Dropbox recently tested and reworked how they build the Dropbox Android app – spoiler: Gradle came out the build system winner
- Simple daily habits that set the best programmers up for high achievement
- The afternoon productivity slump is real: Here are insights into why you’re tired at work
Tips from Intertech
- When a leading mortgage services firm made the decision to migrate their primary application from a third party agency to their in-house IT team, Intertech was targeted for the job. Learn more about it in our latest case study.