Secure 5G, Cheaper ML, & More…
The dev digest is back again this week with all the best articles, stories, and videos on software development. Stay on top of the news, latest trends in development, and leadership insights when you subscribe to the dev digest!
- From frontend to DevOps, here are the top trends to look out for in software in 2020
- 5G is getting a lot of hype at the moment – it’s designed to be more secure than 4G, and it is, except when it isn’t…
- Python is on its way to becoming the top programming language in the world, according to research from TIOBE
- With all the stories about data breaches and security weaknesses, it can be tough to decide how much security is enough for your application
- Mozilla and the Chan Zuckerberg Foundation are investing $400k in improving pip, Python’s package manager
- Making machine learning practical and accessible to more companies is now coming down to a cost issue – how do we make it cheaper to deploy ML products?
- Git is an essential tool for developers – might as well spend some time becoming a git superuser with these advanced tips
- A management and HR expert put together the definitive resource for your year in review one-on-one meetings – helpful if you’re a manager or a direct report
- There are many benefits to a career in programming but here are a few you may not have expected
- Time off work actually improves your work, it turns out. Not to mention, it improves your life
Tips from Intertech
- In 2020, the biggest trends in machine learning revolve around making machine learning more accessible.