Iranian Cyber Attacks, Tracking Pixels, & More…
The dev digest is back again this week with all the best articles, stories, and videos on software development. Stay on top of the news, latest trends in development, and leadership insights when you subscribe to the dev digest!
- Iran’s cyber warfare capabilities have been the subject of a lot of recent news coverage – should you be afraid of an Iranian cyberattack?
- Everybody should know how tracking pixels work, because they’re so prevalent on the web. This guide breaks it down in detail
- Your first project with big data can be overwhelming. Here’s how to tackle data science projects
- Confused about serverless? Here’s how to deploy a working serverless application from scratch
- When open source projects migrate and drop support for old versions, it’s incredibly painful and often arbitrary
- Basecamp open sourced their guide to internal communication – the lessons are invaluable
- Companies trying to hire developers know that competition for talent is fierce. Here’s how to get a leg up in hiring
- You should like your job, but don’t let your career become your entire identity
Tips from Intertech
- Without the right groundwork, companies that try to use machine learning too quickly risk costly errors and projects bound for nowhere. Here’s how to set your company up for success