New Operating Systems, Code Smells, & More…
The dev digest is back again this week with all the best articles, stories, and videos on software development. Stay on top of the news, latest trends in development, and leadership insights when you subscribe to the dev digest!
- The CEO of Docker shares his predictions for what’s coming in tech in 2020
- There’s a new surge in interest in building new operating systems for all our devices. What’s going on?
- Do you really need to care about clean code? What’s the point?
- If you’re thinking about writing something in C/C++, you should consider Rust first, according to this position paper
- Here’s an in-depth course on how to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam
- Add schema markup to your webpages to make sure all kinds of devices can consume the information you’re sharing
- What is a code smell and how do you find them?
- Here’s how to leverage your New Year’s Resolutions to breakout as a developer in 2020
- Want to foster deep, interconnected thinking and decision making? Start writing.
- Effective software estimation is an important skill for any developer or manager
Tips from Intertech
- Last week we shared how to lay the groundwork for success with big data and machine learning applications at your company. This week we dive into some of the early wins you should aim for.