Intertech Cloud Application Development
Intertech Builds And Prepares Your Applications For The Cloud!
Each solutions requires expertise to make sure your applications are developed for success.
What Is Cloud Computing?
Benefits & Drawbacks
Do Your Research
Important Items To Understand Before Committing:
There is no doubt that security is probably at the top of your list when considering if the cloud is right for your business. You can assume that protection with a reputable cloud provider is good, if not better than what you may have had in the past. Most cloud providers have full-time staff to monitor and maintain a level of readiness that you probably did not have in the past.
Make sure to consider the following:
No matter the cloud solution, we understand the tool sets and will integrate your applications.
You Select Your Cloud Service. We'll Take It From There...
Building a custom application is one thing; building it for a specific cloud environment is another. Work with a team that understands the cloud-ready application architecture of the provider you have selected. In this way, you will ensure that your new software will run better, is easier to manage, and is more secure.
Don’t ignore the essential steps:
- Utilize Service-Based Architecture
- Separate Processing and Data Comp.
- Optimize Component Communication
- Consider Application Scaling Under Load
- Integrate Security Throughout
We Specialize In Recognizable Resources To Consider.
The over-arching benefit of using the cloud is the availability of integration tool libraries that Azure, AWS, IBM, and others offer to make the job that much easier. Listed below is an example of some of the most recognized resources and ones we special working with:
- Logic Apps – Create workflows and command business processes
- Service Bus – Connect on-premises and cloud-based apps and services
- API Management – Publish API’s securely for internal and external backend connection backend
- Event Grid – Connect supported Azure and third-party services
- AWS Step Functions – Coordinate serverless workflows
- API Gateway – Create, publish, maintain, monitor and secure workflows and web apps
- AppFlow – For SaaS and AWS services automated data flow
Let Intertech join you on your next project.