Miserable Developers, Voice Interfaces, npm, & More…
Happy August, and welcome back to the Dev Digest. This week has juicy stories about cybersecurity breaches and remote access trojans. We’ve also got tons of resources on becoming a better developer. Enjoy!
- Take a look into the worst cybersecurity breaches of 2018 so far
- A developer is on trial for knowingly developing, selling, and supporting a remote access trojan
- Server names are one of the last remaining places where IT managers can be a little silly.
- Open source libraries make a Java developer’s job easier, and JavaZone has a list of 20 such useful libraries every Java dev should know
- Principles of thoughtful software architecting
- Open source – how it won and why we need it now more than ever.
- Choosing a tool to build your first voice interface application
Top Tips from Intertech
- Rich Franzmeier shares the next installment in his – this one is on accessing state in the store.
- We have a new case study! Intertech helped a federal government health services contractor implement various projects.
Have a Laugh