Service Workers, Git Mistakes, & More…
The dev digest is back again this week with all the best articles, stories, and videos on software development. Stay on top of the news, latest trends in development, and leadership insights when you subscribe to the dev digest!
- This software developer makes a passionate and convincing case for NOT teaching kids to code
- 3 WordPress plugins used on 400,000 sites have serious security vulnerabilities according to new research
- An introduction to service workers, the middlemen giving users a rich experience without having to talk to the server
- For a lot of new technologies, you can ignore the new fad. However, React and single-page applications are here to stay, but what can you practically build with them?
- Made a mistake in your git history? How do you correct it?
- This deep dive from a React core team member explains the thinking behind React’s architecture. Finish this 30 minute read, and you’ll know more about React than most front-end devs
- Go’s tooling and compiler are a triumph of software engineering, according to one amazed developer
- John Sonmez of Simple Programmer explains how he plans his entire week to know how much he should expect to get done
- Learn the top habits of highly successful software developers
Tips from Intertech
- Many companies are choosing for new projects. Our latest blog post explores why.