The dev digest is back again this week with all the best articles, stories, and videos on software development. Stay on top of the news, latest trends in development, and leadership insights when you subscribe to the dev digest!
- Researchers are racing to find a solution that enables COVID-19 contact-tracing apps to protect the privacy of users while still achieving the benefits of location tracking
- Do you use git and Github in your development workflow? Then you’ll want to check out these five essential git commands and utilities guaranteed to make your life as a developer much easier
- Security is of the utmost importance when deploying a Kubernetes cluster. One thing you can consider to help mitigate risk is a pod security policy which allows Kubernetes admins to control the security of a pod specification
- Looking to become or advance your career as a software architect? Here is a list of recommended books and websites that could prove valuable in expanding your knowledge across any languages or tech stack
- It isn’t uncommon for developers and managers to run into situations where a project or identified approach is not going to deliver the expected outcome. Here’s how to identify the signs that it’s time to change course
Tips from Intertech
Missed last week’s Summit Series event covering everything you need to know about using the new Angular 9 features? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Download the slide deck from our presentation for a recap of the live online event