The dev digest is back again this week with all the best articles, stories, and videos on software development. Stay on top of the news, latest trends in development, and leadership insights when you subscribe to the dev digest!
- One developer is $100,000 richer after identifying and reporting to Apple a serious vulnerability within Sign In with Apple that allowed full account takeover of user accounts on third-party applications using the service.
- In the world of cloud security, working within a tight timeline can lead to some potentially disastrous mistakes. Here are three common missteps to avoid when moving enterprises to the cloud.
- Developers know that what should seem like a simple fix is often much more complicated. Get a behind the scenes account of Spotify’s decision to lift the 10,000 limit on Liked Songs and modernize their client architecture as usage moved from laptops to mobile devices.
- Stuck on a particularly tricky problem? Before you turn to ask someone on the dev team for help, consider these steps and actions first to avoid burning out your fellow developers’ goodwill.
- Bad habits can dramatically decrease your productivity as a developer. Bad habits are also notoriously hard to break. Here are six of the most damaging habits programmers can engage in and advice on ways to lose them.
More Scholarship News…Congratulations to Sulaiman Bada and a Round Two Invitation to Apply
Join us in congratulating 2020 Intertech Foundation Scholarship recipient, Sulaiman Bada. Learn more about Sulaiman and his plans for the future as well as the details for our just-added second round of scholarships.