The dev digest is back again this week with all the best articles, stories, and videos on software development. Stay on top of the news, latest trends in development, and leadership insights when you subscribe to the dev digest!
- Another goal for AI. Europe’s most prestigious football clubs are turning to data-led research and AI to help them win more games and advertise smarter.
- As the need to provide better quality delivery in a shorter period has grown, there’s been an increasing shift towards using test management tools. With numerous options to choose from, how do you pick the right tool for your business? Here’s a look at the fundamentals of test management tools and how these will benefit your business
- The 14th Annual State of Agile Report was released last month. Learn what Agile methodologies and tools are currently trending and what changes you can expect to see as we move further into 2020.
- There’s no doubt that the COVID-19 pandemic has added stress to our work-life balance. While the concepts of productivity and being proactive in the workplace are already familiar to many developers, what they might not know is that both concepts can be used to battle the current crisis from a personal point of view.
- When faced with examples of someone else’s success, how does it make you feel? Focusing on the opportunities, rather than your perceived inadequacies, will help you harness the positive aspects of your response and grow as a developer.
One final reminder that we’ve opened a second window to apply for STEM Scholarship from the Intertech Foundation. Submit an application by July 17 to be considered for one of four $2,500 scholarships available to current college students or college-bound high school seniors pursuing studies in the field of computer science.