Intermediate Java Developer
Fullstack Java Developer - Full Time
- Intertech - The Company Building Technology Smarter - is growing!
- We’re looking for exceptional talent to be part of an awesome team!
- Would you like to continuously grow and expand your skills?
- Work with the latest technologies in Java & Open Source Tools?
- Develop difference-making applications on Mission-Critical, Next-Generation Projects?
- Then join our award-winning team!
- Leverage strong technical knowledge and experience in building dynamic applications in an Agile environment
- Contribute-to and implement aoo dev, dev ops and quality best practices for clients as well as with the Intertech Team
- Cross-collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts in developing, implementing best in market code
- Actively, creatively and effectively problem-solve application development challenges in partnership with high-caliber teams
- Design and develop effective code that meets and/or exceeds expectations for performance, quality, usability, scalability and impact
- Learn new technologies and tools to grow your skills within a supportive team
- Embody the Intertech brand through top quality results and great client relationships
- Assure our customers' successful growth through delivery of projects
- 3+ years of solid software development experience
- Demonstrable ability to uphold Intertech’s values of attitude, commitment, and excellence
- Effective understanding-of and experience-with development of enterprise applications
- Functional knowledge of technologies such as: JEE, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services, JPA, Patterns/OO Design, and Web Frameworks
- Solid understanding and experience with some of the following:
- Java Programming, SE
- Spring: one or more of the following: spring core, spring mvc, spring batch, spring security, etc.
- JPA, Hibernate, EclipseLink
- Testing frameworks, such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Spock, Cucumber
- Databases, such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Node4j
- XML / JSON
- Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish, Websphere
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent amount of professional experience
- Does business transparency, great work, a unique set of benefits, and a work/life flexibility sound good? If they do, we should talk.
- We actually take pride in making employees happy, as proven by our numerous employee satisfaction awards.
- Joining Intertech means joining an award-winning company culture, and working on great projects with great customers. We truly believe that our staff, our projects and our clients matter.
Here are a few other fun benefits that come along with a job at Intertech:
- 3-month paid sabbaticals
- Open and transparent communications within the firm which means you have a voice in the strategy and direction of the company
- $1500 home office setup stipend
- Work from home, when projects/clients allow
- Fully stocked break rooms with free food and drink
- Quarterly, catered company dinners and business review
- Monthly team barbecues and lunches
- An environment that allows staff growth personally and professional through challenging projects
- Full medical, dental, long/short-term disability, and life insurance benefits
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off and sick time
- Bonuses for utilization
- And more…
(oh yeah, we've won a few awards too)
- The Business Journal, Great Places to Work (13 time winner)
- Star Tribune, Top 100 Workplace (5 time winner)
- Minnesota Business Magazine, 100 Top Employers (5 time winner)
- Inc. 5000, One of the Fastest Growing Firms in America (7 time winner)
- Star Tribune, Top 100 Workplace Special Award Winner (Ethics)
Intertech, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
*** No recruiters or placement firms please.
Need More Reasons to Explore Intertech? Watch this:
St. Paul, MN
Notice: Please, no recruiters or placement firms.
Local candidates only. No response will be provided to non-local candidates.
Click to Apply