Filled: .NET Core/Angular 2 Or 4/5 Developer
Intertech is seeking a strong full-stack .net developer to work on-site at a client's office in St. Paul. This is a seven month contract to start.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Develop and design code using full stack Microsoft technologies
- Create RESTful applications using .NET Core framework
- Develop UI pages using Angular framework 1 & 2 and typescript
- Develop end to end Web API tests using protractor framework
- Used Node.Js to spin up the client server
- Develop REST endpoints using MVC 6 framework
- Implement business layer in CQRS pattern
- Create logging, authorization, user activity logging frameworks
- Create complex and time consuming logic into batch jobs and stored procs in databases
- Use Karma and Jasmine framework to write JS unit tests
- Provide consultation in solving problems and creating solutions
- Perform cross team communication with data architects and QA team
- Write unit tests and integrations tests for all the new code written and make sure we have more than 90% of code coverage.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.5.2, .NET CORE, ASP.NET, C#.NET, SQL Server 2014, TFS 2015, HTML5, CSS, Angular 2, Protractor, bootstrap 4, Typescript, Jasmine, Karma, MS Visio 2012, IIS7, MVC 6, MS Visual Studio 2015, WCF Services, REST Services, Entity Framework, n-Tier Architecture
- 2 or more years Experience with MS SQL
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills
** No recruiters or placement firms, please. No response will be given **
Intertech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
st. paul, MN
Why Join Intertech?
Intertech is a 9 time winner of Great places to Work Award and others like Minnesota Work-Life Champions – Minnesota Companies Honored for Championing Healthy Work-Life Balance.
Our team works on exciting and challenging projects, using the latest technologies.
We value the latest and greatest skill set, so as the top developer training firm in Minnesota, your skills are constantly being formally upgraded.
Finally, we value our employees and have created a supportive environment that encourages our consulatants to become thought leaders, while leaving them room for self-management.