.NET / Azure Developer
Looking to add an Application Developer to our team! You will be involved with numerous web application and cloud migration projects, providing complex end-to-end solutions in a distributed application environment. Utilize your experience in .NET, Azure and related Microsoft technologies in developing robust, distributed, highly scalable web-based applications. Additionally, you will possess skills in all phases of the software development process.
- Design, develop, improve and maintain distributed, high performance and scalable solutions
- Review product backlog items built by our business analysis group as part of the sprint process to make sure requirements are complete and accurate.
- Perform thorough impact analysis and build design documents for new features
- Build high quality software components adhering to coding standards and best practices
- Write automated unit tests along with implementation of functional classes and methods
- Collaborate with stakeholders effectively in building, testing and deploying applications
- Use automated build and release management processes for CI/ CD
- Manage your work effectively using VSTS product backlog items, tasks and bugs
- Perform effective code reviews and collaborate with team
- Participate in agile development process and contribute to its evolution
- Associates Degree in Information Technology or related discipline is required
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications using Microsoft .NET technologies
- Understanding of responsive design, async request handling, partial page updates
- Demonstrable experience with building RESTful APIs using .NET Web API, Swagger and JSON
- Working experience in developing solutions using Azure services such as Web apps, API Apps, Azure SQL, Cache, Azure Active Directory, Service Bus etc.
- Working knowledge of object oriented design, service oriented design and SOLID principles
- Deep grasp of relational database systems and experience in SQL Server, T-SQL
- Ability to solve complex problems and performance issues in a distributed environment
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015/2017, VSTS, GIT/ TFS, Nuget
- Ability to work independently with little guidance in a fast paced, agile work environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and negotiating workflow, while meeting deadlines
- Utilize your strong verbal and technical written communication skills to collaborate with multiple departments within the company.
- Use your knowledge of full life cycle implementation of a Project on Azure Platform helping us to improve our performance and growth
- Experience in Test Automation frameworks such as nUnit/ xUnit, Moq, Jasmine, Protractor
- Proficiency in building reusable components and libraries
- Familiarity with microservices concepts
- Experience using browser developer tools like Chrome lighthouse, Fiddler, Postmam
- Knowledge of Google AMP (Amplified Mobile Pages) framework
- Experience with E-Commerce websites
- Familiarity with W3C standards, SEO principles, Web Accessibility guidelines
- You will have the ability to utilize your experience with PWA (Progressive Web Application)
- Experience with CI/CD concepts, tools, and technologies such as VSTS, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Experience in Test-Driven Development practices
- Understanding of web authentication concepts including Oauth2, OpenId Connect, Azure Active Directory and SAML
- Experience in cloud migration, hybrid infrastructure, PowerShell Scripting, .NET Core 2.0+, Visual Studio Code
- Infor ION experience is a plus
Why Join Intertech?
Intertech is a 9 time winner of Great places to Work Award and others like Minnesota Work-Life Champions – Minnesota Companies Honored for Championing Healthy Work-Life Balance.
Our team works on exciting and challenging projects, using the latest technologies.
We value the latest and greatest skill set, so as the top developer training firm in Minnesota, your skills are constantly being formally upgraded.
Finally, we value our employees and have created a supportive environment that encourages our consulatants to become thought leaders, while leaving them room for self-management.
Notice: Please, no recruiters or placement firms.
Local candidates only. No response will be provided to non-local candidates.
Click to Apply