Intertech Kafka Consulting
Apache Kafka is the state-of-the-art in distributed streaming, logging, and queueing for applications with millions of messages or events. It’s a high-throughput, fault-tolerant solution that takes expertise and experience to implement effectively. The engineers and architects in our Kafka consulting practice have the experience necessary to help you decide if Kafka is a good fit for your use case, how best to implement it, and what challenges your current implementation might encounter.
If you’re thinking of implementing any of the following at a large scale, get in touch to discuss with the experts on our Kafka consulting team:
- Messaging & multi-producer/multi-consumer message queues
- Stream processing & real-time data manipulation
- Log aggregation to a central hub
- Custom website activity tracking & logging
- Data replication & restoration across a fault-tolerant node network