Remote .Net Developer – Mulesoft
Data Integration Developer
Our client is looking for an API Data Integration developer who will work on developing and supporting back-end API’s through the company MuleSoft integration platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with the Integration team to architect and support both cloud and on-premises data integration and error reporting solutions.
- Will work from functional requirement specifications, data integration specifications, and security specifications, using standard procedures and techniques to maintain, modify, devise new existing data integrations of moderate complexity and scope.
- Will work with SQL Server to create new and update existing schema definitions. This includes tables, stored procedures, functions, etc…
- Creates and updates automated API functional, performance, and security tests.
- Complete projects as assigned by Application Development management.
- Performs work that affects business operations to a substantial degree of multiple internal applications and external applications.
- Complete assignments that are related to enhancements and/or the creation of new programs or application screens of moderate complexity or scope.
- Ensure that programming changes do not impact other areas of the application or database.
- Facilitate the flow of work within the work unit as it is handed off to and from the work unit, within established productivity requirements.
- Investigate and resolves matter of significance for the applications on behalf of Application Development management.
- Perform associated tasks with on-call assignments including answering help desk phone and monitoring the completion of batch processing.
- Conduct tasks in a manner that complies with all consumer protection regulations and treats consumers fairly.
Skills and Qualifications
- Required: medium to advanced application programming experience. .Net/C# experience is desired.
- Required: medium to advanced understanding of API data integration and micro services best practices.
- Required: medium to advanced understanding of RDMS systems. SQL Server experience is desired.
- Required: medium to advanced understanding of message queue techniques. RabbitMQ experience is desired.
- Required: medium to advanced understanding of API testing tools. Ready API or Postman experience is desired.
- Desired: experience using log aggregation tools for performance monitoring and error detection.
- 2-4 years of related experience required.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical, organizational, multi-tasking, problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to handle stress, exercise self-control, adhere to company policies and procedures and uphold The company values.
- Candidate must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to concentrate and work independently, attention to detail, and analytical and problem-solving skills.