Our client is seeking a contract for hire .Net developer to join a newly forming team in the agriculture field. Candidates will have the opportunity to build products from scratch, as well as to upgrade other systems as needed. This is a new team team of software developers who utilize Scrum methodology.
What you’ll do
- Develop software written with Angular Material, Angular (7 or 11), C# Web Services, SQL Server, CouchDB, NodeJS, and other leading-edge technologies.
- Develop software that is maintainable, extendable, and scalable.
- Use a pragmatic blend of Test-Driven Development, Domain Driven Design, and SOLID principles.
- Create a product that is dependable, fast, and easy to use.
- Participate in design and architectural discussions. Be prepared to have these daily.
- Use Scrum to organize work on a small team.
- Adhere to coding standards.
- Help maintain some legacy WinForms systems that we’re replacing.
- Enjoy your work and experience satisfaction from helping people efficiently get their jobs done
What you need to know
- HTML & CSS