.NET ArcGIS developer
.NET ArcGIS developer
– Must have experience in .NET, ESRI and GIS
– Must be currently authorized to work in the US. (sorry no visa sponsorship or visa transfer)
We are seeking a Software Engineer to work in application and software design, development, and implementation of GIS based solutions. Work in a team environment with project managers, consultants, developers, and clients to provide analysis, design, programming/configuration to support innovative technology solutions.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience design and developing applications for large client user bases.
- ESRI experience
- Experience with ArcGIS Server REST API development, ArcGIS Engine development, ArcGIS Runtime SDK development, and ArcGIS Desktop development is a plus
- Experience with C#, WPF, Xamarin, WCF, Python programming skills
- Experience with systems analysis, design, testing, development and implementation of application software with .NET technologies (C#,ASP.NET)
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management software, Oracle or SQL Server RDBMS
- Experience with XML, GML, KML, Web services, application servers, Web servers, and/or SQL performance tuning SQL performance tuning
- Knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology, and IT Infrastructure Library®), including change management, software/systems development life cycle for application development, IT Service Management (ITSM), and IT governance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent listening skills for individual interactions and in group settings
- Experience with AWS Cloud implementations is a plus
- Knowledge of electric, gas, telecommunications or water utility business and operations is a plus
- For the right person work will be done in our office in Eagan, Mn or remotely.
Apply or contact us today to learn more about the benefits of working with the Intertech team, including:
- Quick payments
- We only do AppDev consulting and have a continual pipeline of new project opportunities
- Proactive communications
- Support – If you're successful, we are successful
** No recruiters or placement firms **