Remote Full Stack .NET/React Developer
Remote Full Stack .NET/React Developer
- We are now hiring for remote associates!
- Work on remote .NET/ React projects with clients across the US.
As an Intertech staff consultant, building smart technology is just the beginning. Working as part of the Intertech consulting team elevates your work to a higher level. Are you stuck on something? Chat with some of the most experienced developers in the Twin Cities. Clients know when they get one of our consultants, they get access to one of the most complete development teams in the Midwest.
If Intertech sounds like a place where you could thrive, check out this new opportunity on our team:
We’re looking for you and other exceptional people to join our award-winning team! Do you want to take charge of your own career? Do you want to grow and become a leader/authority in the software field, and wish to stay on top of your game while learning the latest technology that will help you in your career? We are hiring and growing those who wish to grow and share their knowledge with others.
- You will use your exceptional ability to clearly communicate both written and verbally
- Learn and gain new technical skills quickly (Intertech is an IT training company as well, you will have access to the latest training courses and technology)
- At times you will lead and mentor Intertech employees as well as client staff
- Utilize your experience in building dynamic applications in an Agile environment
- Implement and develop best practices for clients as well as Intertech.
- Use cross-collaboration with other Intertech team members for the purpose of staff and client growth, as well as your own growth. We help each other grow along with our clients, by living the Intertech brand through top quality results and client relationships.
- 5+ years of solid software development experience
- Total commitment to Intertech’s values of Attitude, Commitment, and Excellence (ACE Employee)
- Architecture and development experience in enterprise applications
- An understanding and knowledge of .NET, .NET Core, Web Services, ReactJS, Patterns/OO Design, and Web Frameworks
- Additional experience with most of the following:
- .NET Framework
- ReactJS or similar technology
- Agile Design Patterns
- HTML, CSS
- Visual Studio
- MS SQL Server
- Cloud Technology (Azure/AWS)
We take pride in creating an environment where employees can be happy, as shown by our numerous employee satisfaction awards. Joining Intertech not only means joining an award-winning company culture, but it also means working on great projects with terrific customers. We truly believe our people, the work we do and every single one of our client’s matter. Here are a few other fun benefits that come along with a job at Intertech:
- 3-month paid sabbaticals
- $1500 home office setup stipend
- Quarterly company webinars and business review
- Monthly virtual Lunch-and-Learns
- 1 Week of paid training every year
- Opportunities to contribute to our company blog and podcasts no matter your level of seniority
- Open and transparent communications within the firm, which means you have a voice in the strategy and direction of the company
- An environment that allows staff growth, personally and professionally, through challenging projects
Some companies flaunt work-life balance in company brochures. We live it. On average Intertech consultants worked 40.25 hours per week over the last year. We don’t believe in those 60-70 hour weeks at other consulting firms. However, when you work Overtime you are paid for it. For OT if we get paid more than 40 hours from the client, you get paid.
- Full medical, dental, long/short-term disability, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Bonuses for utilization
- And more
Company Rating and Awards
Oh yeah, we've won a few awards too – more than 50 – including:
- Glassdoor, a rating of 4.9/5.0, 100% of reviewers would recommend Intertech to a friend
- Fortune Magazine, Best Small Workplaces in Tech and Best Company for Workplace Flexibility
- The Business Journal, Great Places to Work (14-time winner)
- Star Tribune, Top 100 Workplace (first place in our category)
- Minnesota Business Magazine, 100 Top Employers (first place in our category)
- Inc. 5000, One of the Fastest Growing Firms in America (7-time winner)
- Star Tribune, Top 100 Workplace Special Award Winner (Ethics)
*** No recruiters or placement firms