Remote Full Stack .NET Developer
Remote Full Stack .NET Developer Contract
We are looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer who has expertise in Objected Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and Domain Driven Design. This person should be a motivated problem solver with responsibilities including design, analyzing and testing software. This is an exciting opportunity to join a close-knit and experienced team with a company and culture of flexibility and freedom that allows us to innovate.
- Design, develop, test, analyze, and maintain software applications in support of the business.
- Research, document, and modify software specifications throughout the development life cycle.
- Move into a Team-Lead position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering, Business, or area of functional responsibility preferred, or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 4+ years of programming experience.
- Experience with building SPAs.
- Experience with building RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design principals and designing rich domain models.
- Experience with MVC and or MVVM patterns.
- Experience with writing and maintaining Unit Tests.
- Knowledge of all aspects of application development and project life cycles, including Agile applications.
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices.
- Extensive relational database and operating systems experience.
- Fluency in object-oriented Analysis and Design .
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Experience with Blazor Web Assembly.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience with Git source control.
- Experience using Azure DevOps tools for managing development lifecycle, source control and build pipelines.