Senior .NET Developer
Senior .NET Developer – Remote
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Our client has an immediate opening for a Senior .NET Developer . The Senior .NET Developer is responsible for design and development of new and existing features and functions and for Product Development initiatives. The applicant is self-motivated while working both independently and in collaboration with a team. The applicant will have experience with troubleshooting and resolving issues across the full development stack. The applicant will be comfortable with end-to-end testing of software applications. The ideal candidate has experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment.
- Able to seek out and understand business requirements and to write technical functional specifications.
- Work with Business and Architecture teams to review technical specifications and to offer updates.
- Design, develop and test software components and services to meet business requirements & technical functional and non-functional specifications.
- Correct software faults and drive through to root cause analysis.
- Work with Architecture and Technical teams to propose, review and update designs and schemas.
- Follow and support a TDD methodology. Create and exercise automated unit, functional, and integration tests of software before releasing to the Quality Assurance team.
- Lead and facilitate reviews of analysis, designs, code, tests, and scripts.
- Work with Quality Assurance and Technical Support teams to verify results.
- Mentor and guide team members.
Required Skills and Experience
The individual that fills this position will need:
- Proven ability of demonstrated professional software design and development experience in creating performant, robust multi-threaded applications using Microsoft .NET and cloud technologies.
- Proven experience in designing and developing web and console applications using Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core with WPF, ASP.NET MVC, JSON, and XML.
- Proven familiarity with single-page application design and development of progressive web application development.
- Proven experience in designing and developing RESTful endpoints (WEB API, REST API, SOAP / WCF).
- Proven experience with TDD, DI, IoC, automated unit-testing up to at least 80% code coverage.
- Experience with RDBMS design and development (including, but not limited to, views, triggers, stored procedures, optimizations), preferably with Postgres.
- Proven experience in database driven ORM development (ex: Entity Framework, Dapper).
- Proven experience in designing and developing with an Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Proven experience with PA-DSS (PCI) compliance and secure coding techniques and best practices.
- Proven experience with Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery.
- Proven experience with MS Azure DevOps.
- Proven experience with automated build servers and build pipelines.
- Proven experience in design and development with Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Microsoft Platform Builder, Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Git.
- Proven experience in estimating software development level of effort and time management, via story pointing preferably.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience in Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) and Design Patterns.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Linux and Atlassian’s JIRA and Confluence.
- Cloud design experience with Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS – serverless functions, app services, micro-services, SaaS, PaaS design and development, Terraform.
- Experience with modern web application development (React, Angular, Vue) in single-page application and progressive web application environments (web sockets / Signal-R).
- Experience with containerization and orchestration – Docker, images, Azure Repository, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Event Driven architecture.
- Experience in designing and developing mobile applications for iOS and Android.