Technical Recruiter Contract
Contract Technical Recruiter
We are seeking a Contract Technical Recruiter to join our team. If you have 5+ years of experience, enjoy sourcing and recruiting new candidates as well as building internal relationships with our current crew, please check out our role below.
We'll review your skills, experience and education and consider you for this opportunity.
- Sourcing and recruiting: Utilize recruiting resources and networking tools to maintain a pipeline of qualified professionals.
- Contact potential candidates, review and qualify their skills for specific career opportunities.
- Coordinate with candidates to schedule client interviews.
- Maintain relationships with consultants to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals.
- Present and negotiate compensation and benefits to qualified applicants.
- Works independently with general direction and possesses a drive to succeed.
- 5+ years of IT recruiting experience.
- Experience with professional social media sites, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Customer Relationship Management tool(s), and Boolean searching,
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and adhere to deadlines.
- Has attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced setting.
- Proficiency with MS Office is required.
- Excellent communication, follow-up, and negotiation/closing skills.
- Ability to engage candidates via phone, electronic communication, and face-to-face interaction.
- Strong team focus and commitment to continuous improvement and overall company growth.
Intertech Team: A healthy work-life balance. We look for people that love what they do, want to learn, earn and enjoy life to the fullest. Work should be fun and rewarding, to learn more about this opportunity, please send us your resume or contact us through the information below.