Senior Business Solutions Analyst
This is a contract position and US Citizenship is required
Lead the analysis, design and implementation of new solutions and major enhancements in MedNet and MedNet associated applications as well as other enabling systems and technology to meet the requirements of new programs and new business opportunities. Work directly with internal and external stakeholders, architects, project managers, and end users to gather detailed requirements and specifications, and work with architects and developers to design and implement technical solutions. Prepare detailed program specifications and system solution requirements; analyze technical risks; coordinate system implementations to accomplish the business requirements with the optimum technical solutions. Participate in time and cost estimation and benefit and value assessment during ROI analysis for systems development and implementation projects. Interface with Executive leadership both internal and external to the company. Lead large initiatives by working with technical personnel to roadmap out the solution, and direct and oversee implementation work (guiding one or more BAs).
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in business analysis and/or gathering business requirements of which at least 3 years are working in the MedNet suite of applications.
- Must have demonstrated a thorough knowledge of all MedNet applications (MedNet, MedNetScan, RemoteEDoc, MedNet Portals, etc.), and have expert knowledge of all functional areas of MedNet.
- Understanding of complex database structures and relationships is a must.
- Demonstrated successful implementation of large scale MedNet projects is required. Must be able to understand complex business processes that cross many functional operational units.
- Lead the analysis, design and implementation of major software implementations.
- Must have demonstrated experience working as a liaison between IT, internal and external business leads and end user community.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail are essential as are excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have the capacity to work independently as well as on a team and prioritize projects while meeting critical deadlines
- Qualified candidates must possess the ability to understand concepts of software administration, setup, configuration and customization.
- Must have knowledge of Agile / Scrum system development methodology. Experience using Scrum is strongly preferred.
- Experience with SQL query language and SQL or other relational databases strongly preferred.
- This position will support the clients performance of a United States (U.S.) Government contract and will require the successful applicant to access and/or process Non Critical Sensitive information (Personally Identifiable Information [PII]/Protected Health Information [PHI]) from or contained in a U.S. Government IT system.
- To fulfill the data and IT system access requirements for this position, the successful applicant will be required to successfully complete a Trustworthy Determination, which will require the successful applicant to: 1) be a U.S. citizen 2) pass a National Agency Check with law enforcement in order to obtain the access privileges required by the position and 3) pass a Credit Check in order to obtain the access privileges required by the position.
- Mentor and train other Business Analysts and end users in various departments within the client on new solutions and enhancements implemented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment is required
- Computer Skills; Word, Advanced Excel, Outlook, Microsoft SQL Management Studio, SQL reporting Services and SQL Analysis Service Tools, Version One.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS) or other related field with an emphasis in MIS.
- Equivalent combination of education, experience and/or applicable military experience will be considered
- Related Microsoft certifications are preferred.
- National Career Readiness Certificate