Angular Developer – Remote Contract
This is a 13 month contract starting 11/29/2021
Estimated with an end date of 12/31/2022
One position of Angular Developer is required to work with an existing team to ensure successful delivery and completion of this project and to provide Enterprise Communications framework building on the modern web application framework users.
Expected deliverables include:
- To implement the responsive UI pages for modern Web application using Angular.
- Participating in functional design workshops and refactoring sessions.
- Work on user interface and/or consume services layer design.
- Support code migration to production and QA process.
- Participate in functional design workshops.
- Translate functional requirements into a detailed architecture and design.
- Contribute to the detailed estimation of development work.
- Perform regular code reviews to ensure the high quality of code delivered.
- The code created will be documented well enough that less experienced developers will be able to learn and maintain the code.
Specific skills/experience required
- Minimum of four years’ experience:
- using Typescript
- using Prime NG
- with reactive programming (RxJS)
- using Observables
- with NgRx Store that provides reactive state management for Angular apps
- leading small technical teams
- on mobile or web development teams
- with Responsive Web Design (RWD) patterns
- with technical application design skills, interpreting functional requirements into technical designs for web applications
- working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- with modern DevOps tools, such as Git, GitHub, and/or Jenkins
- Knowledgeable of accessibility guidelines (W3C)
- Significant experience with Angular (10/11/x)
- Strong understanding of debugging