Senior Data Developer
Senior Data Developer (FULLY REMOTE)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The Senior Data Developer will be an experienced data engineer in the Data Services team providing all aspects of ETL development and support capabilities.
- Responsible for design, development & support of ETL solutions.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Data Modelers, SMEs and Data governance liaisons in designing, developing and supporting ETL applications based on business requirements.
- Establish and oversee ETL standards & change management procedures.
- Develop strategies, policies, processes, and best practices for the DevOps team.
- Extensive knowledge of the Informatica Cloud (IICS) tool implementation, maintenance, security and tuning to include enterprise capabilities.
- Extensive knowledge of the latest version of Informatica Cloud (IICS).
- Well versed in data warehouse development and implementation of dimensional models to meet reporting requirements.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a complex and changing workload.
- Strong communication skills with an excellent track record of working with scrum teams.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years in a Senior ETL Development Role for a leading enterprise toolset.
- 5+ years in a Senior Informatica (IICS) ETL Support Role.
- Experience with SQL is a plus (Snowflake, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience with Cloud implementation or migration a plus (Azure, AWS)
- Mortgage or Financial Services experience a plus
Physical Requirements: ???????
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others.