Senior .NET Developer
This is a Contract to hire position not a C2C
if you are someone who creates innovative solutions, then this might be the position for you! You will be responsible for the development of new platforms driving digital transformation in the design process. We are searching for a problem solver who can work in a highly agile, collaborative team to drive effective user experience outcomes.
The successful candidate will:
- Review of projects with managers to ensure quality, efficient and profitable project performance and implementation.
- Effectively communicate proven design patterns and implement solutions that promote code quality and extensibility.
- Collaborate with Project/Product management, Designers, and Engineers in an agile environment.
- Establish annual business goals, strategies and tactics in collaboration with the Global Sector Leader and Regional Leader.
- Work closely with teams to nurture client relationships, develop new business, and secure new clients.
- Attend industry events, business development events, interviews, and client meetings as required.
- Lead/ participate in career plan reviews for sector-specific staff and business development staff.
- Conduct code reviews with programming peers.
- Keep up with evolving tech trends and best practices.
- Analyze end-user needs and design, test, and develop software to satisfy demand.
- Lead the development of new applications using the Microsoft technology stack.
- Lead and mentor a dedicated engineering team to implement new features and business functionality.
- Achieve annual profit and growth goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, architecture and/or engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ Years of experience developing software, web & mobile applications with a minimum of 5+ years of programming experience with an object-oriented language.
- 6+ years of experience with C#, .NET Framework, and Entity Framework.
- 6+ years of experience with MSSQL.
- 6+ years of experience with developing REST APIs.
- 3+ years of experience with .NET Core.
- 3+ years of experience with Azure and Azure DevOps.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles.
- Experience with mentoring Junior Developers.
- Experience working in a collaborative, multi-office, virtual team environment.
- Experience using HTML and CSS
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable history of successful project delivery.
- Full software development lifecycle experience on enterprise-class, scalable applications.
- Agile development methodology.
- Experience using Git.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship.
- Experience with SQL, Azure Data Warehouse, and Azure Data Lake development
- Experience working with Cloud Web Services such as Azure or AWS and REST APIs.
- Experience working with WebGL, experience working with 2D/3D geometry.
- BIM and AEC Specific product development.
- Experience with Microsoft Blazor.
- Experience with developing cross-platform mobile applications (i.e. React Native, Xamarin, Ionic).
- Experience with Machine Learning.
The client is an integrated design firm delivering architecture, engineering, interiors, planning, and building optimization for new construction, renovation, and adaptive reuse. Our promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet.