- Candidates local to Minnesota preferred, open to remote telework
Our Account Executives work skillfully to develop relationships with our clients and bring in new business to drive our company growth. We look for individuals with demonstrated success driving revenue within an agency, consulting, or professional services firm and are looking to take their selling career to the next level.
If you’re looking to take your selling career to the next level, let’s discuss how we can help you achieve your goals. We have a strong track record of serving both technology and business decision makers.
What you’ll do
You’ll prospect with new and within past clients to build new relationships and open new key accounts.
You’ll manage client relationships and demonstrate you’re understanding of the client’s business and their strategic goals and initiatives. Since you own the client relationship, you’ll continue to grow key client contacts.
As the key point of contact for our clients, you’ll quarterback winning proposals, manage the opportunity lifecycle, and proactively engage with delivery team members to develop new opportunities within assigned accounts.
Internally you’ll monitor project status reports and work closely with our project delivery teams to ensure successful client engagements. These activities include participating in status meetings and other project milestone meetings to ensure customer satisfaction.
Education – 4 – year College Degree – BA/BS in Business or related field.
- 5+ years sales experience selling services
- Verifiable track record of hitting quota.
- Fulfilled a quota responsibility of $1 million+ within a territory of major client accounts.
- The ability to prospect and run C-level and senior-level relationships within midsize firms
- Demonstrated intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen.
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process, from prospecting to close.
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships through offering beneficial, insightful, and strategic insights into their businesses.
- Ability to leverage Social Selling sales strategies.
Knowledge & Skills
- High Business IQ, specifically an understanding of entrepreneurship, operations and financials.
- High Emotional IQ, with specific abilities to build and foster relationships, communicate effectively, demonstrate interpersonal-awareness, confidence, personal credibility and trustworthiness.
- Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively to achieve aggressive individual and team sales goals.
- Ability to challenge status quo through research, data and an understanding of the client’s business needs. Presents a point of view that articulates value to the client.
- Superior knowledge regarding sales practices and methodologies.
- Efficient prospecting and networking skills that qualify opportunities and open doors.
- Effective handling of objection and tension and is motivated to overcome it.
- Solutions-oriented creative thinking, with a strong work ethic, willingness to learn and a burning desire to succeed.
- Ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade intended audiences.