.Net MVC C# Bootstrap Developers
.NET MVC C# Bootstrap developer hybrid contract.
Must be located in Minnesota; NO relocation is available. IF you do not live in MN DO NOT APPLY.
Our client is seeking two. .NET MVC C# Bootstrap Developers at the. The resources will work with planning managers, architects, business analysts, quality assurance analysts and agencies to define and transform business requirements into technical design and programming specifications conforming to the system architecture.
At a high level, the resources will transform business requirements into technical design and programming.
The work is expected to be done in a hybrid manner, currently requiring a minimum of 2 days in the office. This is subject to change. The on-site location is St. Paul, MN 55106.
- Work with planning managers, architects, business analysts, quality assurance analysts and agencies to define and transform business requirements into technical design and programming specifications conforming to the system architecture.
- Implement enterprise solutions following established patterns in application development and data security. This work is mostly focused on rewriting applications to Bootstrap 5.
- Provide direction in identifying appropriate technical solutions (application and system level) that meets business objectives, which include defining technical alternatives to derive the most cost-effective solutions to meet client requirements.
- Review test cases and test plans in conjunction with quality assurance staff.
- Execute unit and integration testing procedures.
- Seven (7) years of experience developing .Net applications with C#
- Five (5) years of experience developing in Bootstrap 4/5
- Experience using HTML/CSS
- Experience using Entity Framework
- Experience writing T-SQL for MS SQL Server
- Experience within an Agile Scrum development team
- Experience using XML schemas
- Experience using REST/SOAP web services
- Experience using Web API
- Strong communication skills sufficient to clearly communicate highly technical concepts, and to introduce new technological tools or methods
- Ability to establish strong business partnerships with senior MNJIS team members and with criminal justice and technical staff
- Experience working with law enforcement or criminal justice systems