Business Process Analyst
Business Process Analyst. Need to be located in Minnesota, NO relocation is available.
- Identify and request appropriate operational resources to perform and/or facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in partnership with the Guiding Care product team, and the analytics team, and other teams requiring UAT support.
- Drive the identification, documentation and communication of activities to support teams on this project.
- Partner with IT and Integrations teams to ensure alignment to processes and systems.
- Collaborate with key partners to prioritize backlog of cross departmental initiatives to design new workflows and analytic assets.
- Ensure optimal subject matter expertise participation for cross functional projects, workgroups and committees.
- ther projects and duties as assigned.
Candidate should possess:
- At least three years of operational and/or healthcare industry experience.
- Experience defining user and functional requirements, BSA certification or similar credentialling.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Familiar with healthcare plan management and case management software
- Ability to present a variety of data elements in graphical and presentation form including experience with pivot tables.
- Oversee the analysis and representation of Hennepin Health clinical and business processes, key metrics, and systems.
- Ability to develop flowcharts, workflow processes using Visio, Smartsheet, Microsoft PowerPoint and Lucid charts.
- Proficient in downloading and manipulating files in Excel.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills essential.
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and ability to set priorities and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced continuously changing environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; must demonstrate initiative and critical thinking in following through with tasks.