Three Great Reasons To Partner With Intertech’s Software Education Division!
To understand why so many companies rely on Intertech for their software consulting and software education needs, you must understand the importance we place on education.
When an outside firm asked our customers these questions, we immediately understood why they all said “Yes!”
Say Yes To Intertech!
- Would you use Intertech again? 99.55% 99.55%
99.55% of customers answered YES!
- Are you happy with Intertech? 99.55% 99.55%
99.55% of customers answered YES!
- Would you refer Intertech to others? 99.70% 99.70%
99.70% of customers answered YES!
We Support Our Software Education Customers With Proven Experience & Live Lab-Based Instruction In These Areas Of Expertise!
Microsoft Cloud Courses
Microsoft Azure AI (AI)
- Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution (AI-100T01-A)
- Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals (AI-900T00)
Microsoft Azure (AZ)
- Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (AZ-204T00)
- Microsoft Azure IoT Developer (AZ-220T00)
- Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies (AZ-303T00)
- Microsoft Azure Architect Design (AZ-304T00)
- Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions (AZ-400T00)
- Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (AZ-500T00)
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900T01)
Microsoft Data Analyst (DA)
- Analyzing Data with Power BI (DA-100T00)
Microsoft Azure Data (DP)
- Migrate SQL Workloads to Azure (DP-050T00)
- Migrate NoSQL Workloads to Azure Cosmos DB (DP-060T00)
- Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure (DP-100T01)
- Implementing an Azure Data Solution (DP-200T01)
- Designing an Azure Data Solution (DP-201T01)
- Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure (DP-300T00)
- Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals (DP-900T00)
Microsoft Business (MB)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales (MB-210T01)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing (MB-220T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service (MB-230T01)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service (MB-240T00)
- Microsoft Finance and Operations Core (MB-300T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (MB-310T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing – Functional Consultant (MB-320T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management (MB-330T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer (MB-500T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect (MB-600T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect (MB-700T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant (MB-800T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (MB-901T00)
Microsoft 365 (MS)
- Office 365 Administrator (MS-030T00)
- Manage SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365 (MS-040T00)
- SharePoint Hybrid Deployment and Migration (MS-050T00)
- Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS-100T00)
- Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (MS-101T00)
- Microsoft 365 Messaging (MS-203T00)
- Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS-500T00)
- Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services (MS-600T00)
- Managing Microsoft Teams (MS-700T00)
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900T01)
Microsoft Power Platform (PL)
- Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (PL-100T00)
- Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant (PL-200T00)
- Microsoft Power Platform Developer (PL-400T00)
- Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (PL-900T00)
Microsoft ALM, Architecture, and Testing Courses
- .NET Design Patterns and Principles
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Using Visual Studio 2019
- Managing Agile Projects using Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS)
- Unit Testing with Visual Studio 2019 (3INT2021-2)
Microsoft Software Development Courses
Microsoft Web Development
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 5 with .NET 4.5 (MOC 20486C)
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC with .NET Core (MOC 20486D)
- Microsoft ASP.NET Web Forms 4.5 (INT2021-1)
- ASP.NET Web API Essentials Using C# (3INT2021-3)
Microsoft Desktop Development
- Complete WPF with MVVM (INT2021-11)
- Programming in C# (MOC 20483)
Microsoft Advanced Development
- Advanced C# using Visual Studio 2019 (INT2021-5)
- Secure .NET Development (INT2021-6)
- Programming in C# (MOC 20483)
- Complete Visual Basic (VB) using Visual Studio 2019 (INT2021-7)
- Complete C# using Visual Studio 2019 (NT2021-9)
Microsoft SQL Server Courses
- Complete SSIS 2019 (MOC 20767)
- Complete SSRS 2019 (MOC 10990)
- Complete SSAS 2019 (MOC 20768)
Microsoft Legacy Courses
At Intertech we have you covered.
Tell us what you are looking for and we’ll find it for you!
ASP.NET Web API Essentials Using C# (VS2015)
Complete ASP.NET 4.0 Web Forms
Advanced Windows Store App Development Using C#
Delta .NET 4.0
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming using Visual Studio
Leveraging MSBuild 4.5
Complete LINQ for .NET 4.0
Complete Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for .NET 3.5
Complete Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for .NET 4.0
Complete Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for .NET 4.0
Administering Team Foundation Server 2012
Administering Team Foundation Server 2013
Administering Team Foundation Server 2015
Administering Team Foundation Server 2017
Advanced Topics: Team Foundation Server 2012
Advanced Topics: Team Foundation Server 2013
Application Lifecycle Management Using Visual Studio 2015
Application Lifecycle Management Using Visual Studio 2017
Build and Release Management Using TFS 2015
Build and Release Management Using TFS 2017
Build and Release Management Using TFS 2018
DevOps Using Visual Studio TFS 2015
Unit Testing in Visual Studio 2013
Unit Testing in Visual Studio 2015
Introduction to Programming
Getting Started with Xamarin Forms
…& Many More!
Microsoft / C# / .NET
Azure / AWS
Search Our Entire Course Portfolio!
Looking For A PreScheduled Course? Search Our Portfolio Below!
Scheduled Training Courses
Always Live Onsite & Live Online!
1) Select a Category 2) Register for your Class 3) Experience Real-World Learning Live & Online!
2) Register for your Class
3) Learn Live & Online!
GET TO KNOW US
Training Client Relationship Manager
As an Account Executive, James Gibbs works closely with software development managers, engineers and other IT professionals to deliver hands-on, instructor led training for their teams. He has worked with a broad range of clients including Fortune 500 corporations, state and federal entities, and the U.S. military. James completed his undergraduate degree at the University of St. Thomas and served internships at Minnestay.com and AscensionPoint Recovery Services.
“Nothing will work unless you do,” says James. “I remind myself of this every day. As constantly evolving technology makes learning for IT professionals more important than ever, I do my best every day to help meet the need.”
What Is Your Favorite Part Of Working For Intertech?
“Working closely with technology and people is something I am passionate about. Intertech’s software training and consulting provides a great balance of both.”
James enjoys coaching Andover boy’s youth hockey in the winter (AA PeeWee), golfing in the summer, and spending weekends with family up north.
Live Online Instruction
Watch this video to understand how our live online learning format can impact you
1 minute 30 seconds in length
Tell us about your project and we’ll gather the right people, discuss your request, clarify any questions, and provide a price estimate that you can use to decide if Intertech is a good fit for you!
“We Take The Worry Out Of Custom Software Development!”
Turn-Key Custom Application Development Solutions Since 1991
Independent & Co-Development
Tom Salonek Founder & CEO