Intertech’s Software Education Division Brings Clear Curriculum and The Field Together For Our Consulting Customers!
Professional training like this is unique. Our senior consultants take time from their day-to-day projects, modernizing and creating applications for national brands to instruct your team on your schedule in the areas that relate to the work we are doing for you.!
Specializing in all languages, toolsets, and libraries related to your project, you can be assured that Intertech leaves your team better equipped to manage and support your new software than anyone else that provides custom software consulting!
Just one more reason to rely on Intertech!
The easiest way to define a course based on the work we are accomplishing for you is to speak with your Intertech lead consultant or account representative.
We’ll take care of the rest!
"Fabulous (Agile) class..."
I just attended a 3-day Agile Project Management training class through Intertech. This was a fabulous class where the instructor concentrated on the basics of Agile PMing in the first day. The next 2 days we had a lot of hands-on work with our specific project. This really helped us answer questions that were specific to our project and it also helped us create artifacts specific to our project.! — Brian B
"Great... development training. I found the bonus labs especially helpful!"
Great Java web development training. I found the bonus labs especially helpful, allowing the student to solve specific problems or expand upon the base exercises and learn more. Would like to try the remote training option sometime in the future! — Bob D
"Jeff Jensen was a great instructor for the Complete Java training."
Jeff Jensen was a great instructor for the Complete Java training. He has the patience to walk though problems that we are struggling with during training instead of just giving the answer. The classroom environment at Intertech was very nice also. Love the afternoon break Cookies! — Bill B
"Intertech ... provided value to our company..."
Intertech and specifically Pat Campbell provide value to our company, which is what we are looking for when it comes to Agile training. Pat customized the Agile course to match our flavor of Agile. — Scott F
"I can't say enough good things about the (Intertech) trainer!"
I recently went through the Certified Scrum Master training at Intertech. The entire experience was a positive one. I can’t say enough good things about the trainer. She led a training that was not only incredibly useful and applicable to the business world, but it was fun and interactive too. Intertech went above and beyond to make sure all the attendees had what they needed while guests on their premise. One need not worry about going hungry or thirsty when taking a training there. Thank you Intertech for a wonderful training! I hope to experience one again in the near future! — Aleyna P
"The instructor enhanced the class material with real world experiences and situations..."
Class provided comprehensive coverage of JEE application architecture foundational concepts. This is an excellent course for senior developers making the transition to architect and for current architects to re-inforce the patterns and principles of robust, scalable JEE applications. The instructor enhanced the class material with real world experiences and situations to clearly demonstrate the impact of certain design decisions. — Alan R
"My team and I had a great time at Intertech."
My team and I had a great time at Intertech. We took an Introduction to AngularJS course and learned a lot. The instructor was great and was able to answer any question we had. — Craig M
"The training is excellent!"
The training is excellent. It was very informative. I’ve been a .NET developer for many years, and I still learned new things I will be able to use in my code! — Bryan S
We Support Our Software Development Customers wIth Coordinated Custom Courses That Help Them Pivot To Their New Technologies!
Agile / Scrum
IT Best Practices (ITIL)
Microsoft / C# / .NET
Azure / AWS
Microsoft Course Utilized By Customers
Microsoft Cloud Courses
Microsoft Azure AI (AI)
- Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution (AI-100T01-A)
- Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals (AI-900T00)
Microsoft Azure (AZ)
- Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (AZ-204T00)
- Microsoft Azure IoT Developer (AZ-220T00)
- Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies (AZ-303T00)
- Microsoft Azure Architect Design (AZ-304T00)
- Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions (AZ-400T00)
- Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (AZ-500T00)
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900T01)
Microsoft Data Analyst (DA)
- Analyzing Data with Power BI (DA-100T00)
Microsoft Azure Data (DP)
- Migrate SQL Workloads to Azure (DP-050T00)
- Migrate NoSQL Workloads to Azure Cosmos DB (DP-060T00)
- Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure (DP-100T01)
- Implementing an Azure Data Solution (DP-200T01)
- Designing an Azure Data Solution (DP-201T01)
- Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure (DP-300T00)
- Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals (DP-900T00)
Microsoft Business (MB)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales (MB-210T01)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing (MB-220T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service (MB-230T01)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service (MB-240T00)
- Microsoft Finance and Operations Core (MB-300T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance (MB-310T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing – Functional Consultant (MB-320T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management (MB-330T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer (MB-500T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect (MB-600T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect (MB-700T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant (MB-800T00)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (MB-901T00)
Microsoft 365 (MS)
- Office 365 Administrator (MS-030T00)
- Manage SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365 (MS-040T00)
- SharePoint Hybrid Deployment and Migration (MS-050T00)
- Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS-100T00)
- Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (MS-101T00)
- Microsoft 365 Messaging (MS-203T00)
- Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS-500T00)
- Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services (MS-600T00)
- Managing Microsoft Teams (MS-700T00)
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900T01)
Microsoft Power Platform (PL)
- Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (PL-100T00)
- Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant (PL-200T00)
- Microsoft Power Platform Developer (PL-400T00)
- Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (PL-900T00)
Microsoft ALM, Architecture, and Testing Courses
- .NET Design Patterns and Principles
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Using Visual Studio 2019
- Managing Agile Projects using Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS)
- Unit Testing with Visual Studio 2019 (3INT2021-2)
Microsoft Software Development Courses
Microsoft Web Development
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 5 with .NET 4.5 (MOC 20486C)
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC with .NET Core (MOC 20486D)
- Microsoft ASP.NET Web Forms 4.5 (INT2021-1)
- ASP.NET Web API Essentials Using C# (3INT2021-3)
Microsoft Desktop Development
- Complete WPF with MVVM (INT2021-11)
- Programming in C# (MOC 20483)
Microsoft Advanced Development
- Advanced C# using Visual Studio 2019 (INT2021-5)
- Secure .NET Development (INT2021-6)
- Programming in C# (MOC 20483)
- Complete Visual Basic (VB) using Visual Studio 2019 (INT2021-7)
- Complete C# using Visual Studio 2019 (NT2021-9)
Microsoft SQL Server Courses
- Complete SSIS 2019 (MOC 20767)
- Complete SSRS 2019 (MOC 10990)
- Complete SSAS 2019 (MOC 20768)
Microsoft Legacy Courses (If Needed)
At Intertech we have you covered.
If you are a consulting customer, just tell us what you are looking for and we’ll find it for you!
ASP.NET Web API Essentials Using C# (VS2015)
Complete ASP.NET 4.0 Web Forms
Advanced Windows Store App Development Using C#
Delta .NET 4.0
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming using Visual Studio
Leveraging MSBuild 4.5
Complete LINQ for .NET 4.0
Complete Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for .NET 3.5
Complete Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for .NET 4.0
Complete Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for .NET 4.0
Administering Team Foundation Server 2012
Administering Team Foundation Server 2013
Administering Team Foundation Server 2015
Administering Team Foundation Server 2017
Advanced Topics: Team Foundation Server 2012
Advanced Topics: Team Foundation Server 2013
Application Lifecycle Management Using Visual Studio 2015
Application Lifecycle Management Using Visual Studio 2017
Build and Release Management Using TFS 2015
Build and Release Management Using TFS 2017
Build and Release Management Using TFS 2018
DevOps Using Visual Studio TFS 2015
Unit Testing in Visual Studio 2013
Unit Testing in Visual Studio 2015
Introduction to Programming
Getting Started with Xamarin Forms
…& Many More!
GET TO KNOW US
Training Client Relationship Manager
As an Account Executive, James Gibbs works closely with software development managers, engineers and other IT professionals to deliver hands-on, instructor led training for their teams. He has worked with a broad range of clients including Fortune 500 corporations, state and federal entities, and the U.S. military. James completed his undergraduate degree at the University of St. Thomas and served internships at Minnestay.com and AscensionPoint Recovery Services.
“Nothing will work unless you do,” says James. “I remind myself of this every day. As constantly evolving technology makes learning for IT professionals more important than ever, I do my best every day to help meet the need.”
What Is Your Favorite Part Of Working For Intertech?
“Working closely with technology and people is something I am passionate about. Intertech’s software training and consulting provides a great balance of both.”
James enjoys coaching Andover boy’s youth hockey in the winter (AA PeeWee), golfing in the summer, and spending weekends with family up north.
Three Great Reasons To Partner With Intertech!
To understand why so many companies rely on Intertech for their software consulting and software education needs, you must understand the importance we place on education.
When an outside firm asked our customers these questions, we immediately understood why they all said “Yes!”
Say Yes To Intertech!
- Would you use Intertech again? 99.55% 99.55%
99.55% of customers answered YES!
- Are you happy with Intertech? 99.55% 99.55%
99.55% of customers answered YES!
- Would you refer Intertech to others? 99.70% 99.70%
99.70% of customers answered YES!
Live Online Instruction
Watch this video to understand how our live online learning format for software development customers can impact you without adding travel expenses.
1 minute 30 seconds in length
We Make You And Your Company Stronger!
Tell us about your project.
Tell us what you need and we’ll put together a course package that will get you there!
“We Take The Worry Out Of Custom Software Development Training.”
Turn-Key Custom Application Development Training Since 1991
Live — Onsite & Online
Tom Salonek Founder & CEO