Intertech’s SQL Server Experts Take The Risk Out Of Custom Software Development & Modernization!
Trusted Microsoft Partner For Over 25 Years!
Intertech SQL Server full-stack specialists bring together the experience and soft skills you need in a single turn-key package to complete your project on schedule and on budget. Our experts help you select the right technologies, languages, libraries, and toolsets for your company and ensure your project is done right from the start, whether working with us independently or in a co-development setting.
Every Intertech Team Brings With It…
Proven Agile Development & Transformational Leadership
Success-Driven Development In Multiple Technologies
Soft-Skills That Leave Your Team Better
Complete Team Scalability
We take the worry out of your project!
We Specialize In SQL Server!
Intertech provides expert SQL Server consulting, to include a clear understanding and use of the newest SQL Server enhancements, new offerings and features in availability, scalability, performance, manageability, security, programmability, and so much more.
Our experts help you:
- Understand and use the newest SQL Server enhancements including new offerings and features in availability, scalability, performance, manageability, security, and programmability
- Select, install, and configure the correct SQL
- Server edition for your environment including Enterprise, Standard, and Business Intelligence (BI) versions
- Upgrade and migrate from previous versions of SQL Server
- Migrate from different database platforms including Oracle and IBM DB2
- Understand and leverage SQL Server AlwaysOn including AlwaysOn Availability Groups, Active Secondaries, and AlwaysOn Failover Cluster Instances
- Correctly use Server Message Block and Database Recovery Advisor
- Define and implement a plan for and upgrade and patch management
- Use Columnstore Index including creating a Columnstore Index by Using SQL Server Management Studio and creating a Columnstore Index Using Transact-SQL
- Understand and leverage security including default schema for groups and user defined roles, contained databases, record filtering, and user-defined audit events
- Configure semantic search
- Understand SQL Server Integration services (SSIS) including using the toolbox, shared connection managers, data flow, Change Data Capture (CDC) as well as packages design using expressions and variables
- Understand SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and PowerPivot including the Server Modes, Analysis Services Projects, Tabular Modeling, Multidimensional
- Model Storage and Server Management.
- Understand SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) including Power View’s data sources, design environment, data visualization as well as use sort order, filters, and multiple views to clearly represent data
- Implement and administer Data Quality Services for cleansing and mataching by leveraging Data Quality Server and Client
- Understand and use Master Data Manager including explorer, integration management, and user and group permissions
- Integrate and use SQL Server with SharePoint and Windows PowerShell
- Leverage and use PowerPivot for Excel and SharePoint
- Use Data Alerts including leveraging the Data Alert Designer and Manager
- Perform an exhaustive SQL Server security audit
- Target SQL Server performance issues