2023 STEM Scholarship Application Is Closed!!
Through our STEM Scholarships, The Intertech Foundation focuses on young people’s inspiration and the building of their science, engineering, and technology skills. If you have excelled in Math and Science and will be graduating from high school this spring (2023), and plan to pursue college studies in computer science in the fall of 2023, consider applying for the Intertech STEM Scholarship.
Meet Some of Our Past STEM Scholarship Winners…
2022 Intertech STEM Scholarship Recipients3>
Sophia Holubowsky – 2022 Intertech STEM Scholarship Recipient
Audrey Schwartz – 2022 Intertech STEM Scholarship Recipient
2021 Intertech STEM Scholarship Recipients3>
Yahaira Irizarry – 2021 Intertech STEM Scholarship Recipient
Alexander Chambers – 2021 Intertech STEM Scholarship Recipient
Important STEM Scholarship Dates
Application Submission Start Date:
January 3, 2023
Scholarship Application Deadline Date:
April 15, 2023
Intertech STEM Scholarship Selection Date:
May 10, 2023
2023 STEM Recipient Notification Date:
May 20, 2023
How To Apply
Collect and submit the following using the online form below:
(only complete applications considered)
- Copy of official school transcript (due to timing and COVID related office hours of many schools, a copy of your high school transcript will suffice)
- Resume defining paid work and volunteer experience, as well as extracurricular activities
- Two letters of recommendation (one of which should be from a Math or Science teacher familiar with the student)
- Copy of official college/university acceptance letter (optional to apply but required prior to first payment)
- 350 to 500-word essay describing the students work ethic and what they hope to accomplish in the “real world” of computer science after graduation from college/university
Important Scholarship Details!
$2,500 Scholarship Is In Two Equal Parts...
Recipient Must Maintain A 3.3 GPA Or Higher...
The Scholarship Recipient’s School Must Provide...
- Scholarship not available to children of Intertech employees.
- Applicants, during this extended period, must be entering their first year of college or university.
- Completed and submitted application is required (use the form below).
- Proof of acceptance to an accredited college or university within the US must be presented by winning student before receiving grant funds, along with a student ID#, admin office contact name, phone number, and full address at the school to where payment can be submitted.
Intertech Foundation – ATTN: Scholarship Administrator – 1575 Thomas Center Dr – Eagan, MN 55122
Q: How do I ask questions?
Q: How do I apply?
Q: Can international students apply?
Q: When is the deadline to apply?
Q: Can I apply after the deadline and still be considered?
Q: Do transcripts need to arrive before the deadline date?
Q: Will all applicants be notified of their application status when a winner is selected?
Scholarship Application Form!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Ensure that you have all the required information, including files for upload, prior to beginning. Once you close out of this page you will have to begin filling out the form from the beginning.