Angular & .NET Developer Consultant
Angular2+ Developer Consultant and/or Employee
Intertech - The company building technology smarter has a great opportunity to grow into an acknowledged expert with Angular
- Project will start at 6 months, with a strong potential to extend to several years
- Client facing role both internal to Intertech and external to the client
- Will sit onsite at Intertech in Eagan, MN while working either as a W-2 or 1099 contract consultant. If you would like to be a fulltime employee, this is possible also.
- Leveraging solid ASP.Net and Angular experience tied with some strong front-end skills for a client creating new web portal, or work on any of the other web projects currently going on.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Work closely with Team Lead to design, code, test, and implement new web portals
- Create efficient, clean, bug-free, and maintainable code following established best practices and technology standards
- Create API for front-end to back-end access
- Full-stack development with a strong-focus on Front-end / UI Angular skills
- Function effectiely in an Agile team environment
- At least 6 months of hands-on experience with Angular2 or greater required (Must know Typescript)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills
- US is Citizenship required
Apply or contact us today to learn more about the benefits of working with the Intertech team including:
- Quick payments
- We only do AppDev consulting and have a continual pipeline of new project opportunities
- Proactive communications
- Support - If you're successful, we are successful
** Candidates must be LOCAL to the Minneapolis / St. Paul area. Non-local candidates will not receive a reply **
** No recruiters or placement firms - no response will be given **
Intertech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Why Join Intertech?
Intertech is a 9 time winner of Great places to Work Award and others like Minnesota Work-Life Champions – Minnesota Companies Honored for Championing Healthy Work-Life Balance.
Our team works on exciting and challenging projects, using the latest technologies.
We value the latest and greatest skill set, so as the top developer training firm in Minnesota, your skills are constantly being formally upgraded.
Finally, we value our employees and have created a supportive environment that encourages our consulatants to become thought leaders, while leaving them room for self-management.
Notice: Please, no recruiters or placement firms.
Local candidates only. No response will be provided to non-local candidates.
Click to Apply